Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Browning...


Well, my offer was accepted by the seller. Now on to the bank. I can't really decide if I'm happy about it. I think I am. Maybe. The house just doesn't have much character. There's another house I saw in a worse location for $28,000 more, but it captures my imagination. According to Rich I can pretty much get out of the deal anytime up to signing the loan. We'll see what happens. But I've definitely got to get rid of the rose bushes. That's the first thing.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Looks like your all set if you want to get a Sandlot Dog.

Laura said...

I agree about rose bushes, even though I like my mom's. I'll be supportive if you back out of 15 of these. ;-)

The Greg Jones Family Blog said...

This is your mom, writing on Pete and Cami's computer, so it might attribute the comment to Cami, as it did my blog entry to our blog. Oh, well. Mike, I like the house you put an offer on. I hope the bank doesn't take too long to decide whether or not to let you have it. If they do, might you keep looking, with the thought that if you can easily back out you might get another one or two on the string? Love you. --Mom