Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Halle-fricken-lujah...

Someone found my truck today.  It was gone for one week exactly.  It was about four blocks away, parked
in the driveway behind a hostel.  As expected, they stole all my tools, and the stereo and speakers to boot.  I really don't care about the stereo or speakers, but I'm angry about the tools, since the expensive ones belonged to my Dad.  And Autozone.  I guess I'm just angry at the whole situation.  It looks like they used about a quarter tank of gas, so they were driving it around a while.

They did one kind thing for me though.  I didn't have screws to affix the front license plate before, so it was just sitting in the cab.  They did it for me.  I guess they didn't want to get pulled over

Now I've just got to figure out how to fix the ignition.

1 comment:

Cami said...

Oh, good. It came back. Sorry about the tools and the tunes. You should now booby trap your truck. That's what I said.