Friday, June 26, 2009

Condos and Townhouses...

Well, I've been avoiding looking at condo's and townhouses because my intent in getting out of my apartment was to get out of a situation where a landlord should be taking care of stuff but isn't, and where I don't have to worry about things making it so I don't get a deposit back. Also, I'm not that into the idea of neighbor's who share a wall or ceiling with me. Especially if they have kids.

But I thought I might make an exception for this place. It might be a little bit of a stretch with the money, but hey, its downtown. I'll be able to afford the monthly payment if I put a little more into the downpayment. Its not that far from 20% to 95%. By the way, can anyone spare a few bucks to help out with that?

Let me know what you all think.

3 comments:

The Greg Jones Family Blog said...

Looks good.

Where, how much?

Cami said...

We'll lend you a million, but the rest is up to you. And it's definitely a starter home (need TLC). But you're handy, right?

The Greg Jones Family Blog said...

Hmmm. We thought you wanted something that required you to spend all your spare time fixing broken plumbing, rewiring the electricity, painting and reroofing, and keeping up a yard... ;). This is beautiful, but no sweat equity needed. Tell us more. :)